Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Miss me?

It's been a while since I last posted and I have a really great excuse....I'm pregnant! Yes, it's true...this old bird after almost 12 years is starting over.  Greg and I are so excited to be having our first baby girl.  Sadie Camille Brooks will join our family sometime in January (hoping the 22nd to be induced).  We couldn't be more thrilled.  As you can imagine, I've been rather sick and tired and tired and sick, but all is well and the baby seems to be very healthy and her kicks are crazy strong at times.  The nursery is almost ready. We just have a couple more bigger purchases to take care of...like car seat...they tell us that is a must have.  We've taken the prenatal courses and had lots of fun freaking out the first time moms. We did learn a few things ourselves believe it or not. Things have definitely changed for the better.


My awesome cousin and sister threw a baby shower for me and I couldn't resist but do some of the invites myself. Can I just say, I LOVE our Cricut cartridge?  The Pear green frame around the "Baby Shower" and the Pear scalloped circles were also cut from the Cricut.  The babies, flower and "Baby Shower" title are all stamps.  And as I always say...you can't have enough sparkles!!!!  Those sparkle guys are only $2.95 a pack and you get LOTS.  The opaque pearls are also one of those embellishments that you can't have too many of.  I stock up on sparkles and pearls like the world is ending.  


Anyways...I'm taking some time today to set up blog posts for the next couple of months.  Stay tuned as I have lots of great ideas to share for the holiday and more....

No comments:

Post a Comment