Monday, March 4, 2013

Later Sk8r Card #1

Today,  I would like to share a cards I made for the swap I was in.  This is the first of three. The design is Pattern 19 on page 42 of Make It From Your Heart Volume 1.


 Supplies needed:
My tip is for the star circles.  You can do these several ways but the way I did them is the good old fashioned way of stamping and cutting with scissors.  Since I wanted the edge to have a very clean look, I ran the coordinating ink pad along the edge of the circle so that any mistakes I would have made with cutting are hidden and it looks like my cut is perfect.  It's not.

Remember to "like" me on Facebook.  This week, I'm getting ready to vendor my first crop and will be sharing sneak peeks of some of the projects I will be making. You won't want to miss it!  I have BIG plans. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment