Monday, April 22, 2013

My Creations 6x6 Canvas Workshop

The expo was awesome!  I got to meet lots of great people and look forward to serving thier crafting needs.  For those of you not able to attend, I wanted to share my April workshop with ya'll.  I filled 3 classes and will be scheduling more so LMK if you are interested in this class and I will get you scheduled. 

Cost: $15
(includes TWO My Creations 6x6 Canvas)

You provide the digital images and I provide the rest.  

Don't worry...I have boy colors and stamps, you don't have to have hollyhock and sunset flowers.  We will match the embellishing to your pics and your home decor.   You can also do family pics, couple pics, wedding, whatever!  Great gift for mother's day!!!




4 comments:

  1. Michelle, this came out FANTASTIC! I love the photo, too (Sadie never takes a bad photo)! I am working on mine tomorrow. So excited to offer this to my customers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!! Beautiful piece of art!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you say supply digital image, what exactly did that entail?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can email me a digital pic, or save one to a CD or flash drive. I just need a jpg. Some of my ladies have even brought me a printed pic and I've scanned it into my puter as a jpg image and printed it out for the canvas project.

      Delete