Monday, March 14, 2011

My Studio J Marathon

In May, CTMH is holding a Studio J Boot Camp for consultants. They will be training us on everything Studio J.  When I first heard about this camp, I was so excited and determined to go. However, when it came time to register, I realized that I hadn't done what I needed to do to qualify to attend this event.  I met all requirements except one...I needed to have personally created a minimum of 20 layouts on Studio J.  I had created several layouts prior to some of the program upgrades, but they weren't counted.  I was 15 layouts short!  I thought there was no way that I could do 15 layouts in one day...and even if I could, the event would surely fill up before I could register.  Then, Friday morning, I got a call from my dear friend Sheena who works at CTMH and she encouraged me to try.  Well, of course I could do 15 layouts if I didn't add any of my own creativity, but that's not the way I roll.  I decided to try but I had to hurry because there were only three spots left.  SO I sat down and became incredibly focused on my goal.  I'm sure ya'll can now guess that I finished those 15 layouts and discovered some really fun advanced techniques like creating my own B&T, customizing embellishments, and more. I'm so glad I took this challenge! And now there's only 2 spots left (as of Friday night)!

Here are my layouts.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment