Thursday, March 10, 2011

Recently, I attended a wedding of my dear friend, Karen Pedersen's son. Many of you know her and how talented she is.  Well, it's not unexpected that she has surrounded herself with equally talented people.  Her friend, Tracy Mason created this amazing "cake" completely out of paper!!!!  At the top of the cake, there is a slit that holds a gift card.  Needless to say, I was floored by this amazing creation!

Click on this picture to go to Tracey's blog and learn more about this project.
My prayers were answered when Tracey made a video tutorial on how to create these paper roses.




I have been inspired by Tracey and have been looking for an opportunity to share these flowers with my customers.  This month I'm featuring the Sweetheart WOTG and couldn't wait any longer.  I finished my layout last night. Check it out!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment