Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Check me out. I'm a blogger.

Here I am. I'm officially a blogger!  I'm so excited to start sharing my creations and my world with ya'll.  I will be using this blog mostly for creative purposes, but on occasion I may give you a snip-it of my life.  I'm not a writer.  In fact, I hate writing.  So while my posts may not be deep and thought provoking, they will be from my heart.

In a nutshell...I'm a newly wed!  It's been a month and 5 days since I married my high school sweetheart, Greg.  Isn't he a cutie pie?  I think so.  Together, we have 7 kids.  Only my 3 girls live with us.  Every other weekend, Greg's adorable daughter blesses us with her sunshine. And every other holiday (when the stars align), my Jacob gets to visit.  Greg's two other boys come in and out as they please. 

A few weeks ago, we found a house and have been trying to move in.  Unfortunately, this process has been be labored with illness. So my creating is on hold until I can set up my creative station.  I'm so excited!  I've been living in cramped apartments this past year and space has been limited.  Now, I finally get to spread out.  I'll post pics when I have it set up.  I really should stop stalling and resume unpacking.  

Anyways, I hope ya'll enjoy my world.  It's crazy but beautiful.  TTYL!

2 comments:

  1. Whoo-Hoo! Welcome to the world of blogging! Can't wait to see what you create once your space is ready to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for LOVE! I am so happy for you...of course I am envious of all that Crafting Space.

    The true closet stamper
    Faith Richardson

    ReplyDelete