Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Studio J 6x6 Album Workshop


I have gotten a lot of requests for a Studio J workshop. Thanks to my talented friend, Christine Adams, I finally have a great one!  This 6x6 album is made with 2 two-page Studio J layouts, our My Creations 6x6 Memory Showcase Album and some fun embellishments. 

The best part is...yours doesn't have to look exactly like mine!  You can completely customize this album to you and your family.  Come and let me show you how to use our NEW custom photo tool!
 

DATE: June 11th
TIME: 7:00pm

Registration Deadline:
June 5th

Supply Fee: $5
 plus the cost of printing photo layouts (to be paid to Studio J)

Optional embellishment purchase will vary.
 Basic Knowledge of Studio J is helpful.  Click here to play for FREE. ...and be sure to contact me if you would like some one on one help.
Bring your own laptop (no ipads). I will have a couple of computers available if needed.

Cover

Page 1-2

Page 3-4

Back Cover

Back pages

Open spread of Back Cover, Back Pages, and Front Cover

Open Spread of inside pages 1-4






No comments:

Post a Comment