Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Studio J online Boot Camp Day 2

Day 2: Today we are going to play with some of the basic personalization tools. Your layout can be any kit and pattern but must use an added element from each of the drop down menus from the left side bar. You must add a text box (journal, title, or quick title), at least one additional embellishment (or turn off the toggle accents and add all new ones), My Stickease, change at least one paper, and add distressing.

I have video tutorials on the personalization tools under the Studio J tab. I recommend Personalize Your Layout and Amy Ulen's #3 Full Layout.  

I also have posted a tutorial on photo editing. I recommend you edit your photos before uploading them, but the editing tool has some cool features that my editing software doesn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment