Pattern: Studio J: Through the Lens
Photos: 1 vertical, 2 horizontal, 3 square
Kit mix 4
- Layering text
- Layering photo mats using journaling areas
- Layering My Stickease cluster
- Drop Photos in wells.
- Add 1/8" photo mats to all photos, changing the color of the two leftmost mats to Chocolate and remaining mats to Grey Flannel.
- Add journaling area to create a vellum 1/8" photo mat around top left square photo. Copy and paste and center on bottom left square photo. Change the color of each mat to Grey Flannel. Right-click on each and send to back. Note: Even though the words "add jounaling" appear onscreen, that will not print or be visible in the final JPG file. However, to make the message disappear permanently, simply type a single space.
- Type "the best of" in title well in 27pt. Heritage font, no background, Chocolate text.
- Add a new title area and type "FRIENDS" in 135 pt. Prestige font, no background, Grey Flannel text. Copy and paste; change text color to Chocolate. Use arrow keys to nudge Chocolate title so that Grey Flannel title appears to be a shadow.
- Add new text area to corner of photo and type date in 16 pt. Aristocrat font, no background, text color as desired.
- Type journaling in journaling well in scaled Aristocrat font, no background, Colonial White text, left-aligned.
- Turn off toggle accents.
- Add My Stickease lace borders (Borders) at 100% across both pages, cropping even with edges of Chocolate cardstock. Add dot borders (Borders) at 100% layered on top of lace borders.
- Add the following My Stickease images to left page, rotating and resizing as desired. Right-click to bring layers forward or send backward as needed.
- bracket (Medium Accents) at 100%
- butterfly (Small Accents) at 130%
- Add the following My Stickease images to right page, rotating and resizing as desired. Right-click to bring layers forward or send backward as needed.
- two white flowers (Medium Accents) at 110%, 80%
- two white leaves (Medium Accents) at 70%, 80%
- right-curving flourish (Small Accents) at 100%
- two left-curving flourishes (Small Accents) at 100% 115%
- two butterflies (Small Accents) at 90%, 45%
- Add the following Grey Flannel ribbons, cropping as desired:
- two center knotted ribbons at 100%
- two flat knots at 110%
- Add two Chocolate medium brads at 100% to the right page. Holding down shift key, select both brads. Align vertically.
- Add Chocolate medium brad at 85% and Chocolate Bigger Brad at 75% to flower centers.
- Distress base pages in Chocolate with sponge and sanding, adjusting intensity to 10%. Distress B&T pieces and Grey Flannel photo mats in Chocolate with sponge, leaving intensity at 50%.