Pattern: Cherish: Treasure Tags
Photos: 1 horizontal, 4 square
Kit Mix 2
- Using Text boxes to create your own B&T paper
- Manipulating paper colors to change the look and feel of a kit
- Drop photos in wells
- Drop argyle B&T into top left square (left page), changing color to Autumn Terracotta
- Change color of top center square (left page) to Heavenly Blue
- Change color of top right square (left page) to Grey Wool
- Change color of dot B&T to Grey Wool
- Add 1/16" Cocoa mats to all photos. (I did mine white...see how you can personalize?)
- Create word Puzzle on one small square by adding journaling areas in variously sized Inkling font with no back ground, Heavenly Blue and Colonial White text. Note: Use the scale font and copy/paste features to speed up this process. You may want to turn off snapping during this step. *Amy's tutorial #13 shows this technique towards the end.
- Holding down the shift key, select all journaling areas of your word puzzle. Copy and past as a group into other squares as desired. Note: if you can't select all the journaling areas at once, select some of the journaling areas in one step, copy and paste them as a group, then select the remaining areas and copy and paste them as a group.
- Colorize the toggle accents as desired. Buttons, button threads, flat ribbons, flat knots, and staples.
- Using a mixture of text and My Stickease, create title as follows:
- "my" in 40 pt Inkling font, no background, White Daisy text.
- "BOY" in My Stickease at 100%, placing the letters individually
- Type journaling in journaling well in scaled Inkling font, no background, Cocoa text, center-aligned both left-to-right and top-to-bottom.
- Add four My Stickease starts (Small Accents) at 150%, 200%, 150%, 200%
- Distress edges of base pages and all paper pieces with sponge in Cocoa adjusting intensity to 75%.